Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some kind of casserole?

There was this one time I created a recipe... that was awesome.. and I told someone about it. And I promised to write the recipe down and send it. I made it a few times in total... and thought I wouldn't forget it.

AAaaaaannnd.... now I can't remember.

So... Rissa, this is my attempt at trying to remember exactly how I made the meal I made. I wish I had written down. Because now that I remember making it, I remember how awesome it was when we ate it. I hope this is it!

Some Kind of Casserole
G, S

Saute some chopped onions and pressed garlic together. Add about a pound of ground beef and cook till browned. Stir in 1 drained can of sweet corn or 1 drained can of french style green beans. Add a can of diced tomatoes with chilies. About 1/2 c. - 1 c of ketchup. Shake in a bunch of Worcestershire sauce, like a tablespoon or two. If it's too saucy, let it simmer. When finished, top mashed potatoes and shredded cheddar cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment